• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • Beauty there was...

    segunda-feira, 19 de janeiro de 2009

    I've come to understand things i had never understood before...
    I've come to want things i had never wanted before....
    I thought i had already felt the strongest things i could ever feel...
    And then my heart seems to have gotten bigger so that i could feel more...
    I suddenly began to understand what the whole world talks about
    and seeks all throughout life...
    Suddenly, everything began to make sense....
    I found myself in someone else....ironic isn't it?
    I found the answers in one human being...
    There will never be words to convey how i feel about that...there will never be words to convey the warmth it brings me to have been able and given the chance,
     the oportunity, the luck, the blessing,
    to discover all of that...
    Wether i live 30 or 300 years, I will never forget...ever!
    I feel blessed for that...
    If i have ever doubted about the purpose of life,
    about wanting to live, to keep on being alive,
    to go on and fight for life...
    Any of these doubts suddenly got shook up...
    And it felt good....

    I am certainly grateful for that...
    And i've learned that the beauty of something lies not in how long it lasts
    but in how strong it is...
    So yes, there was beauty....pure and undeniable beauty...
    And beautiful it is...
    And beautiful it will always be...

    0 comentários:

    Blogs que eu sigo

    Arquivo do blogue