• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • Glasses

    quinta-feira, 29 de janeiro de 2009

    Erica to Torres, after sex:

    "...my whole life,
    my whole adult life i have been with men...
    But, i never...i mean i did but not...not like this.
    This is like needing glasses..
    When i was a kid, i would get these headaches,
    and i went to the doctor and they said that i needed glasses.
    I didn't understand that because i could see fine!
    And then i get the glasses, and i put them on, and i'm in the car on the way home
    And suddenly i  screamed..
    Because the green big bulbs that i had been staring at my whole life,
    They weren't big green bulbs...they were leaves on trees!!
    I could the leaves...and i din't even know i was missing the leaves...
    I didn't even know that leaves existed!
    And then....leaves!
    You are glasses to me!
    ...
    I am so g.... I am so so g.... I am extremely g...!!"

    So....you are my glasses....


    0 comentários:

    Blogs que eu sigo

    Arquivo do blogue