• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • You...

    sexta-feira, 3 de abril de 2009

    I picture you,
    Your skin which i recall in every tiny detail
    Your face
    Your eyes staring at me and looking into my soul...
    Your body in its every single beauty
    I hear you,
    Your voice,
    Your everybreath right into my ear...
    Your whispers and your confessions...
    You asking me for.........more.....
    My name in your mouth...
    Your lips wrting love on my body....
    You creating new tastes for my senses...
    You bringing the world to me...
    Just lying there beside me...
    Under me...
    Over me...

    Night is the time of the day when i get a piece of you back...
    Night is my friend for it reminds me that you were there...
    That you're still there...
    You got tattoed on me
    And there's no way of ever changing that...
    You are the most perfect scar on my skin
    The one i didn't draw out of desperation,
    But out of pure hope and faith...
    You were...
    You are....
    And you will be...


    0 comentários:

    Blogs que eu sigo