• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • De volta aos originais...

    sexta-feira, 10 de abril de 2009


    Fala por si...

    I'm a little impatient
    You're a little unkind
    I'm a bit of a dreamer
    You're too much of a life

    I'm a bit of a joker
    But we never played fair
    I'm a bit of a sinker
    While you fly up in the air

    But in the end, in the end
    It's all the same, it's all the same
    The only thing that i understand
    Is i need you
    And i miss you
    And i want you
    But it's not the same
    For you..

    I'm a bit of a killer
    When it comes to myself
    You are such a survivor
    Learned all your lessons well
    I'm such a weeper
    You're the sun in the sky
    I'm such a believer
    Amongst all of your doubts

    But in the end, in the end...

    ...Is i need you
    And i miss you
    And i want you
    And i crave for you
    And i long for you
    How i love you
    But it's not the same...for you.


    0 comentários:

    Blogs que eu sigo