• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • Learning...

    terça-feira, 17 de março de 2009

    I feel like i have learned more in the past few months than the whole rest of my life...

    I have learned that no matter how good people are,
    They will eventually disapoint me...and so will i them...
    I have learned that i cannot make people love me,
    No matter how much i love them.
    I have learned that it's no good to let people know too much about me..
    I have learned that what i want the most is not necessarily what is best for me..
    I have learned that i need to love and forgive myself,
    Because in the end, i may end up alone anyhow..
    I have learned that most lessons are painful...
    I have learned that i should never surrendeer to anyoone, 
    Until i know exactly my limits...
    I have learned that the ones who shout and scream are not necessarily those who don't care...
    I have learned that i shouldn't expect my friends to say what i want to hear,
    For they're only supposed to tell me what i won't admit to myself...

    I have learned that....i still have so much left to learn...


    0 comentários:

    Blogs que eu sigo