• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • Falling...

    terça-feira, 30 de dezembro de 2008
    I'm right on the edge...
    Someone push me please.

    You tell me to fight..
    Why do you tell me to fight ?
    When you know i'm fighting for you
    And i just can't win anymore...
    I'd fight the world if it could bring you back
    I would...

    I still got the wings you gave me
    But my colors are fading away
    You're the one who used to paint them
    And now it's all black and grey

    I'll always love you anyway
    Rather than hate you
    It's a new world you've opened up for me
    I just wish you would stay
    To discover it with me

    I don't know what to say
    But i'll say it anyway...
    ...
    You know....

    0 comentários:

    Blogs que eu sigo