• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • Issues

    sexta-feira, 8 de abril de 2011
    The way I see it...we don't have issues...I create issues between us...You have your own issues and I have mine, and then I stumble...on something you say, or something you don't do, or some nightmare I have, or whatever stupid thing that will come to mind...my mind!

    And there are days when you can handle everything all together, but then there are days when you can't...so somedays you handle me and leave other things behind, for the sake of us...and some other days you handle everything else and leave me aside, because you have to...for your own sake...

    And then I just wonder...if I'm so fucking smart enough to understand this or come up with this "theory"...then why is it so hard to be ok with it?

    Tha way I see it...we don't have issues...we could, because there are so many things between us...but we don't...because when I don't mess things up and when life is not just too much for you, we are actually perfect You and Me...

    0 comentários:

    Blogs que eu sigo